The value a Fractional CMO can deliver is well documented. But some startups are better placed than others to engage with Fractional Leadership. It all comes down to Tipping Points…
This paper offers an exploration of the advantages and disadvantages of a Fractional Marketing Leader.
Based on Tipping Points, we identify when the optimal route may shift from a Fractional CMO (fCMO) to a full-time hire.
- Introduction; Remote working sets the scene
- Cost, Vision, Flexibility, Velocity; the benefits of a Fractional CMO
- Complexity, Time, Cost; The Tipping Points
- Business Readiness; what does a business need to do to get value from Fractional Leadership?
- Fractional Perspectives; hear from Fractional Leaders across different disciplines on when part-time leaders work, and when they don’t
- The Big Fractional Survey; read about the shape of the Fractional sector
- Makk; about the author